2012年3月6日星期二

tear's day

Even today is sunny day but it not mean is good day for me, because today i face a trouble when i phone the Cheras SPD, i want announced first is my english and melay is not good,during the call he never let me ask him the question in clearly because he always interrupted our conversation, that time i very Pek Cek however i still tolerated him. Finally finished his speech and i tried to repeat once again what the feedback he given just now, but he always scolded me is not the answer he give just now,suddenly he said "u bahasa also can not, orang putih also can not, even chinese u also can not.",my mind become plain directly, after the call i cant control myself and cried when chat with my senior in skype.
conclusion is i knew where is my problem, i just don't want to facing the fact, sometime when my friends met up sad i will try to give them a comment and hope they will be fine after their self,i always weakness when i met a trouble.

Just hope all will be fine in a short time...

没有评论: